Ucheredl replied

293 weeks ago

Hindi Bane V Superman: The Movie > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The Joker and Harley have neutralized Superman's powers. Bane and Superman must now fight to the death as Clark's high-school sweet-heart, Lana Lang, is captivated.
SPOILERS–- SPOILERS<br/><br/>This short is a chick flick 20% of the time. I&#39;m a nerd so I got into this movie. I got Kill Bill though. Some people just enjoyed Kill Bill on the surface as popcorn. I saw how it combined lots of shots and or characters and or costumes and or ideas from &quot;Five Fingers of Death&quot;, &quot;Game of Death&quot;, &quot;Lady Snowblood&quot;, &quot;Shikoku&quot;, &quot;Kung Fu&quot;, &quot;The Green Hornet&quot;, &quot;The Searchers&quot;, &quot;Once Upon the Time in the West&quot;, &quot;The Good the Bad and the Ugly&quot;, &quot;Swithblade Sisters&quot; and even &quot;Charlie Brown&quot; plus much more. Bane v Superman: The Movie is similar to Kill Billl as it&#39;s a remix geared for the comprehensive geek&#39;s consumption.<br/><br/>Just a few examples include a shot of Cat Woman like in Batman Returns with the bat signal/ powerless Clark Kent walking through the snow like in Richard Donner&#39;s Superman II remastered director&#39;s cut/ &quot;Earth Angel&quot; song cue from Superman III –etc. This is the kind of extracted exactness that clued me in. Countless other specific actor moments and line lifts from the aforementioned movies equals crazy nerd appreciation.&quot;The father becomes the son&quot; prophecy has never been more poignant and relevant as it is in this movie with the same actor playing the father and son. <br/><br/>Hypothetically, I speculate it&#39;s the next step in the Christopher Reeve time-line. Superman&#39;s connection with his father and the Fortress of Solitude is gone and no one knows what Superman knows- cause he kept spinning the world in reverse-. Zod is dead and allegedly so is Batman. Jack Nicholson&#39;s Joker is somehow alive so he&#39;s sort of the Dark Knight Joker, somehow? My theory is the plot plays like Superman V in abstract rendezvous with a time-line after the four early 80&#39;s/90&#39;s Batman movies combined and within the trilogy of the Dark Knight Rises. Bane is alive and looks like the Hardy version but he&#39;s just the muscle or the &quot;soldier&quot; type villain, like the archetypal &quot;Nuclear Man&quot; in the last Reeve movie. <br/><br/>Superman seems caught in a time loop after all that reversing the world on it&#39;s axis stuff. Clark Kent&#39;s leading man act has become solitary confinement and his tired time-traveler like perspective has left an isolated understanding of a time-line that the ladies in his life know little about. Which explains why the actress in this looks so young. Which actually reminds me Kate Bosworth being way too young as the five years later version of Lois Lane. The result of the same actress as Lana and Lois is that they look like identical twins- save for hair color- which is exactly the way they were drawn in the early comic books. Wonder-Woman and Superman seem to have a thing in the end, in keeping with the &quot;new 52&quot;. Additionally, Superman fights floating like a butterfly like the late Ali when he stings Bane like a bee and this may just be a reference to the legendary &quot;Superman vs Muhammad Ali&quot; comic book.<br/><br/>Just my nerdy thoughts but it&#39;s fun to see some thought went into this fan made effort. Some people just saw Kill Bill as stupid fighting film. Certain other geeky people know that there&#39;s a play on a bunch of genre type films that came before and now they&#39;re all combined into one super- nerd concept. Then again- I&#39;m slower than most super fans so maybe there was more or even less going on than the references I realized.
I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve ever seen a little movie with so much travelogue on it. The camera work was very professional and the choice of scene changes was splendid. Some of the sequences cut a little quick and I&#39;m sure that was what they wanted. Still the overall look of this movie was quite good and it had a wide variety of shots and locations. Gotham City was dark and urban and then Smallville was richly layered and Metropolis had it&#39;s own palatial contrast. Can&#39;t believe all the scene and location changes and nature photography there was in this film. One could argue a certain sophistication in the shots that you rarely get from fan movies. At one point it went from aerial stars to fresh snow falling on the ground. This accomplished a unique knockout that travels from outer space to the Fortress of Solitude. All and all, a standard low budget works because of the edit and the cinematography. It was really balanced and beautiful looking at times. Most fan efforts are shot in someone&#39;s back yard or basement and they don&#39;t care about giving you scene changes at all. This movie constructed a poetic kaleidoscope that was probably more palpable than the narrative. I mean I guess the story was okay. I&#39;d say the acting was actually good but the look and versatility is what really made the movie passable for me. It had a keen variety in the vision and just when you thought you had seen it all there was another change in land scope. Sort of reminded me of an actual comic book sometimes with all the quick cut flickering imagery. I don&#39;t think the cinematography in this kind of a movie had ever been a strong enough focus for my standards, but with this fan picture it was. I&#39;m already over the golden age of comic book movies we&#39;re living through. You get a lot more from just watching nature then you do going to most green screen movies these days. In my opinion the natural elements are some of the most timeless elements you can put on film. I really believed the differences in one location to the next because they offered a genuine antithesis. I don&#39;t want to say it upstaged the rest of the effort cause it only served to augment the story as a visual construct. I just guess my sensibilities are more about the technical look and this is where it actually delivered. I&#39;m just not as interested in another superhero versus villain boxing match so much as I am at seeing meticulous ambition without the big money and this film got some amazing footage.<br/><br/>There&#39;s a lot to see in this movie. I replayed some of the sequences twice to notice all the detail and I think the logistics of the scenic changes played a huge part in my appreciation of this. Like I say if you&#39;ve seen most fan films they consist of one down played indoor set up to save time and money. This one went the distance to show you don&#39;t need a huge budget to find and attain natural beauty.

d6a2afd33b
Stronghold full movie 720p downloadThe Bear Necessities full movie hd 1080p downloadThe ScarecrowG.I. Joe: Spy Troops the Movie tamil dubbed movie downloadBridges song free downloadCamp Lockdownbottom All You Need Is Larva 720pMahabharat full movie with english subtitles online downloadSing Wah hd full movie downloadArne Dahl: M rkertal movie downloadBlack Lion full movie free downloadMoonlight on the Prairie 720p moviesThe Siege of Starro!: Part 1 movie free download hdSeventh Son tamil dubbed movie downloadHearts and Minds: Part II full movie download 1080p hdJane Admits the Truth to Marco and Emily to Stop the Wedding full movie hd 720p free downloadAngel full movie download mp4Tian xia wu zei movie mp4 downloadRamaiya Vastavaiya tamil dubbed movie downloadTurn-A Gundam movie free download hdFast Getaway II full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p

zaiyamariya replied

218 weeks ago

I am a fan of superman. here they have shared some of the pictures on the superman and the Hindi beam. unique paris private tours Thanks a lot for sharing. Superman is a fictional hero character. Everything you want to know is here.
Please log in to post a reply.