Fervid Admin replied

484 weeks ago

So here are the top three:

7 of us have voted:
  • 6 Votes for GobsMustDie
  • 3 Votes for Prototype
  • 2 Votes for Pandemonium Ascension

Now it's time to come up with some further questions to ask these FC Leaders. So come up with some Q's and once we have a reasonable list, I'll re-approach the top 3 FC's we chose and present them.

Here's their online count as of 11:50pm EST on Saturday night:
GobsMustDie: 29/122
Prototype: 10/41
Pandemonia Ascension: 10/32
Here's their online count as of 11:20am EST on Sunday morning:
GobsMustDie: 15/122
Prototype: 5/41
Pandemonia Ascension: 6/32

IMPORTANT: I don't know why we all missed this before, but it's come to our attention that GobsMustDie is actually a significantly larger FC then we all thought. They have 122 people which scares me quite a bit. So that is something to rethink possibly.

Housing Info:
GobsMustDie: Plot 5, 6th Ward, Mist (Large)
Prototype: Plot 36, 6th Ward, Mist (Medium)
Pandemonia Ascension: Plot 35, 1st Ward, The Goblet (Large)

VOIP/Website:
GobsMustDie: Mumble / http://www.gobsmustdie.com/
Prototype: Mumble / http://prototype.guildwork.com/
Pandemonia Ascension: TeamSpeak / No Website

Click the spoiler for the previously posted info:
Show Spoiler
FC: Prototype
VOIP: Mumble

Hello, Ferv!

I was actually trying to get in touch with you in game when I saw your post on Reddit.

Right now were sitting at about 14 extremely active members, with another 3-4 that are moderately active. Our goal is to reach 20-25 active on a daily basis.
The FC was founded on 12/21/2014, but most of us had been playing for several months prior to forming the FC.

We are very much open to the idea, as we regularly run content throughout the week and would love more people to be doing those things with.

Please feel free to get in touch with me in-game if you would like to discuss this further.

We might be the FC for you! We are currently planning to run the full range of content throughout the week. Including, but not limited to:
• First and Second Coil
• HM/EX Primals
• FATE's
• Dungeons
• Maps
• Etc.

There are all the things we have been doing and plan to continue doing. We also have a system in place on our website where members can request help with content, making it easy to schedule nights to get as much done, for as many people as possible. We want everyone to have fun as well as have the ability to run the content they need with people in the FC.

We also have plans for fun events, giveaways, and lotteries as a way to give back to everyone in the FC. If you are looking to join the FC as a casual member, feel free to send a tell to anyone in the FC, or use the in game application feature to apply.

Are you looking for an end game static?

We currently have one static group with T13 cleared with a second working on T12. Provided there is enough interest within the FC, we will be putting our full support and resources behind any additional static groups that wish to form.Roric
Hey Roric

I always leave myself on /busy mode due to the mass amount of gold spammage. I was browsing your website earlier to get some of the info from there.

You guys have TeamSpeak or something that you use for the FC?
Does your FC run any pre-scheduled events, like pony farming, treasure maps, etc?
Any other special rules we should be aware of?

Cheers,
Ferv.Ferv
We use Mumble.
We have a section on the site to help assist with getting people the help that they need. We use this information to schedule runs to get people caught up when needed. A good example of this is when someone needs a T9 clear to unlock access to FCoB.
A weekly pony farm group is in the works for this weekend and we are eager to to add more content to run as an FC group (or multiple groups depending on interest).
No special rules. All new members are assigned to the "Trial" rank for a period of two weeks. During this time we evaluate how well each new person meshes with the FC.Roric

FC: Pandemonia Ascension
VOIP: TeamSpeak

Hi! I co run Pandemonia Ascension, born on 12-18-2014. We have a large house with every amenity, two final coil statics with one farming T13 and a third one in the works, 35 members total with 15 currently online and 9 logged in the past 24 hours. We farm we craft we gather we banter we BS and we love our jobs! We have our own Teamspeak server for all members to use. We encourage tome capping, relic progression, trial farming, and alt leveling (although raid FC actions will take priority on raid nights.) Lastly, as the Final Coil nears the DF, we plan to constantly be farming and teaching the turns for all members.

For more info you can find us on the Lodestone at:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest…6109559804/top
Or here on the forums as we recruit for all members:
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t…uitment-thread
OR drop on by to find us hanging around in the Goblet ward 1 subdivision, plot 35!Solene
Impressive post Solene You pretty much answered every question before I even asked. I was just curious about a few things though.

Would it be an issue for 8-10 of us to all join at the same time?
Do you guys have an FC website?Ferv
It would not be an issue at all! We would love to have all of you! At this time we do not have our own website completed however there is some activity in our FC Lodestone forums mainly for informative purposes. Other dire information for FC members (mainly raiders) to be aware of is posted within our company board, such as open static spots, raid schedule changes, and TS info is always posted.Solene

FC: GobsMustDie
VOIP: Mumble

Hey, Fervid! Meyuo Sywift here.

I've seen you around before on the server, and I didn't realize that you were looking for an FC. I've only run into you a couple of times but you seem like you're an all right guy, so I wanted to reach out!
I'm a member of an FC called GobsMustDie (GMD) which is a really supportive community designed to help everybody be better players and overall just develop greater enjoyment of the game. We all work together to get new players through content, and it's one of our most favorite things to see players through the dungeon runs at 50. We are, however, an FC that does not advertise or recruit. If you guys wanted to reach out and see about joining, we would love to have you all around if you all really have a love for the game and for playing socially, but I would want to stress that we are a community before all else, so if you were looking for something more expansive, we'd not be the ones for you.
I'll be on in the afternoon if you wanted to swing by or send a tell and chat. I'd love to find out if the new home you were looking for might be with GMD.Rawnie@Facebook
Hello Rawnie Thank you for reaching out. We are more of a family than just a group of players. It's a difficult decision as it is for us to branch out to another FC, but we all agree that it's a good idea for 3.0
I did have a few questions about your FC tho if you dont mind.
When was your FC created?
How many active members are there on a nightly basis?
Do you guys ever pre-schedule events? like say, EX Primals on Saturday or… Treasure Maps Thursday night (for example).
What size is your house and where?
That's all I have for now Cheers!
oh, and.. Do you guys have a website?Ferv
The fact that you guys consider yourself more of a family makes me happy. I love that.
Our FC has been around longer than I've been playing fourteen, formed from a group of people who were a part of the same linkshell on FFXI. The core group of people in the FC have been friends for like ten years. We actually just had an RL meet-up at PAX East, too!
On any given night, we'll have anywhere from 10-30 people active. Some people are off doing their own thing while others actively are working together on dungeons, raids, weapon grinds, etc
We do have Fight Nights! Scheduled on Saturdays, though since we've been working on T9 clears for some people lately, I've wanted to look into coil training/etc nights lately. There's a website at gobsmustdie.com where such events can be arranged by anyone who has the desire to. We're
actually looking to do more of that sort of thing.
We've got a mansion in Mist!
I really think you guys might find a good home with us, and I'd be excited to introduce you to everybody even if you decide somewhere else.
Typing on my phone so I forgot to mention it but fight nights are general things, where people sign up and announce their needs and we'll tackle whatever is needed, from relic runs to ex primals (Titan is my favorite, personally) to even coilRawnie@Facebook

last edited 475 weeks ago by Fervid
Please log in to post a reply.